WHERE: Downtown Atlanta at AmericasMart, Bldg. 2, 230 Spring Street, Atlanta, GA
August 19th from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Georgia Retail Association Loss Prevention Council (GRALPC) and the Georgia Retail Association Organized Retail Crime Alliance (GRAORCA) would like to invite you to attend the 2015 GRAORCA Retail Crime Conference.
Our annual conference is in its 5th year and will continue to build on our mission of providing Law Enforcement and Loss Prevention professionals with opportunities to come together for Professional Networking, Training and Information Sharing.
2015 GRAORCA Retail Crime Conference Highlights
- There is NO CHARGE for Law Enforcement and Retailers who are current members of the Georgia Retail Association (GRA).
- For non-GRA retailers there is a nominal registration fee of $25 for the conference, payable upon registration.
- The Conference includes catered breaks and lunch, as well as several raffles to benefit local charities and non-profit organizations.
- Conference format will include general sessions, breakout sessions, and includes for the first time in GRAORCA Conference History a 2015 ORC Offender Panel - moderated and presented by the Loss Prevention Research Council (LPRC).
- POST, CFE, CFI and LPC Continuing Education Credits are anticipated for attendance.
General Sessions Scheduled for 2015 include:
- Morning Keynote - Vic Reynolds, District Attorney, Cobb County GA
- Afternoon Keynote - Dr. Read Hayes - Loss Prevention Research Council (LPRC), University of Florida
- Closing General Session - Organized Retail Crime Offender Panel - Moderated by Kyle Grottini from the University of Florida/LPRC
Breakout Topics covering:
- Emerging Technologies Vendor Panel
- Chipping Credit Cards and Fraud
- Metro ATL Organized Retail Crime Case Study
- EcoATM Partnership and Program
- Local Law Enforcement and Retail Leadership Development RoundTable
- Today’s Criminal and the News
- ORC Perspective from the District Attorneys Office
- and more.
*Agenda is subject to change